Be as liquid as you can be, it helps you accomplish just about anything you could think of.
We keep talking about integrity, about doing the right thing even when no one is looking. What if telling the truth would cause death to someone, would you still dare to say it outloud?
GNS3Vault is offering Cisco labs and scenarios that you can download and use with the GNS3 / Dynamips software. The goal is to have a full range of labs to study for CCNA, CCNP and even CCIE. Besides “full” labs there are also plenty of labs focusing on a single technology like Frame-Relay, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP but also BGP, MPLS and many other technologies!
What is being offered?
- Downloadable topologies that you can use right away with the GNS3 software.
- Different levels of difficulty, there’s something for CCNA, CCNP and CCIE students.
- Books that will help you study in case you get stuck.
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Let me know and I’ll build it.
- The largest collection of GNS3 Cisco R&S labs on the Internet.
- And the best thing… all labs are FREE!
Interested? Take a look at the labs, read one of the books or join a discussion at the forum.
Good luck, enjoy studying and welcome you to the world of networking!
- Never waste your time on someone who doesn’t value it.
- Good relationships won’t drag you down, it would always lift you up.
- Listen to positive people and skip the negative ones, brace yourself and let them pass you by.
- When people doubt or disrespect your opinion, they are not worth your time and attention.
- Life gets easier when you get-away from the people that makes it difficult.
- All failed relationships hurt for a while but losing someone who doesn’t appreciate or value a life-long relationship is much better than growing old with unworthy person who may suddenly disappear to play around with someone else behind your back.
- Stop bridging gaps for the people who won’t even lend you a ladder to climb back to your senses.
No matter the cost, whatever the consequences, they must have all been thought of and laid out to a Master Plan that gets everyone to follow whichever odds come along the way.
There is no monopoly of good traits in any religion, it’s always the individual’s faith that matters. Just as you came into being alone, you’d leave this world by yourself; with all the treasure and garbage you brought and carry forward.
There is no religion which would keep telling you to be good, neither will they encourage you to be otherwise; religion is just part of a person, not the whole of it; like everyone needs food but not everyone would want the same viands.
Yes, religions in this world are just like food for the weak souls. You’d have to go through each one of them to realize their true value; see the big picture of how religion makes sense and you’ll discover what being a Peacemaker really means. It is more than just bridging the gaps or breaking the ice or destroying the wall; it is a way of life.
As proven beyond doubts, a bad person given the right information and opportunities to be good does not stay bad for the rest of his/her life. When you extinguish one, doesn’t that make u another one of them?